CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- Author(s)Richard Zippel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/1993
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number241
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of Contents1. Euclid's Algorithm. 2. Continued Fractions. 3. Diophantine Equations. 4. Lattice Techniques. 5. Arithmetic Functions. 6. Residue Rings. 7. Polynomial Arithmetic. 8. Polynomial GCD's: Classical Algorithms. 9. Polynomial Elimination. 10. Formal Power Series. 11. Bounds on Polynomials. 12. Zero Equivalence Testing. 13. Univariate Interpolation. 14. Multivariate Interpolation. 15. Polynomial GCD's: Interpolation Algorithms. 16. Hensel Algorithms. 17. Sparse Hensel Algorithms. 18. Factoring over Finite Fields. 19. Irreducibility of Polynomials. 20. Univariate Factorization. 21. Multivariate Factorization. List of Symbols. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.