CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for those charged with delivering risk messages to the public, this book constructs a communication-based approach to the subject. It establishes a message-centered focus and uses a best-practice approach as a grounded theory for process improvement.
- Author BiographyTimothy L. Sellnow is a Professor Risk Communication in the Department of Communication at the University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky. Robert R. Ulmer is a Professor of Communication and Chair in the Department of Speech Communication at the University of Arkansas--Little Rock, Little Rock, Arkansas. Matthew Seeger is a Professor of Communication and Chair in the Department of Communication at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan. Robert S. Littlefield is a Professor Communication in he Department of Communication at North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota.
- Author(s)Matthew W. Seeger,Robert Littlefield,Robert R. Ulmer,Timothy L. Sellnow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Microbiology and Food Safety
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.