CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.15Trending at £14.42
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £4.99Trending at £5.09
- £4.97Trending at £5.07
- £6.79Trending at £6.99
- £5.78Trending at £8.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe book that will enable you to approach your role with confidence and help you to be the best manager you can be.
- Author BiographyJohn Adair is an international leadership consultant to a wide variety of organizations in business, government, the voluntary sector, education and health, and has been named as one of the forty people worldwide who have contributed most to the development of management thought and practice. In 2009 the United Nations appointed him as Chair of Strategic Leadership Studies at its central college in Turin. He has written over forty books on leadership, management and history, which have been translated into many languages.
- Author(s)John Adair
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.