Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- Description* This practical text provides all the tools necessary to help teams become more effective, including case studies, discussion questions, exercises and questionnaires. * Drawing on psychological research, the text examines those factors which prevent and promote team effectiveness.
- Author BiographyMichael West is Professor of Organizational Psychology and Director of Research at Aston Business School. He is also a member of the Centre for Economic Performance at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He has authored or edited 14 previous books including The International Handbook of Organizational Teamwork and Co--operation (2003), Effective Top Management Teams (2001), Developing Creativity in Organizations (1997) and the Handbook of Workgroup Psychology (1996).
- Author(s)Michael A. West
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitlePsychology of Work and Organizations S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/02/2012
- Content Note3 illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.