All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)James D. Wells
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Physics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXI, 73 p.
- Weight150 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
- Table Of ContentsThe Utility of Effective Theories.- Harmonic Oscillator as an Effective Theory.- Effective Theories of Classical Gravity.- Effective Theories and Elementary Particle Masses.- Effective Theories and Theory Choice.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.