All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2nd ed. originally published in hardcover in 2009.
- Author BiographyEdna B. Foa, PhD, is Professor of Clinical Psychology in Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania, where she is also Director of the Center for the Study and Treatment of Anxiety. Terence M. Keane, PhD, is Director of the National Center for PTSD, Behavioral Sciences Division, VA Boston Healthcare System, where he is also Associate Chief of Staff for Research and Development, and Professor and Vice Chairman of Psychiatry at Boston University School of Medicine. Matthew J. Friedman, MD, PhD, is Executive Director of the National Center for PTSD, White River Junction VA Medical Center, and Professor of Psychiatry and Pharmacology at Dartmouth Medical School. Judith A. Cohen, MD, is a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist and Medical Director of the Center for Traumatic Stress in Children and Adolescents, Department of Psychiatry, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight916 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEdna B. Foa,Judith A. Cohen,Matthew J. Friedman,Terence M. Keane
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.05
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.33Trending at £17.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.08
- £29.31Trending at £31.57
- £22.50Trending at £29.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.