Consider these sponsored items
- £20.87Was:£25.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing findings from a research study conducted over five years, this book gives an insight into current social care provision for children suffering from neglect. It highlights the complex and enduring needs of the children most likely to drop out of range of social care systems, and offers practical guidelines for reengaging children and services.
- Author BiographyElaine Farmer is Professor of Child and Family Studies at the Centre for Family Policy and Child Welfare, Bristol University, UK. Eleanor Lutman is a former research associate at the Centre for Family Policy and Child Welfare, Bristol University, UK.
- Author(s)Elaine Farmer,Eleanor Lutman
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSafeguarding Children Across Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note39 tables, 10 figures
- Weight353 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byCarolyn Davies,Harriet Ward
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.