CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number101
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight621 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byVirginia H. Dale
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of Contents1. Terrestrial CO2 Flux: The Challenge of Interdisciplinary Research.- 2. A Century of Land-Use Change in South and Southeast Asia.- 3. Use of GIS for Estimating Potential and Actual Forest Biomass for Continental South and Southeast Asia.- 4. Land-Use and Biomass Changes of Forests in Peninsular Malaysia from 1972 to 1982: A GIS Approach.- 5. Changing Patterns of Shifting Cultivation in Selected Countries in Southeast Asia and Their Effect on the Global Carbon Cycle.- 6. Trends in Carbon Content of Vegetation in South and Southeast Asia Associated with Changes in Land Use.- 7. The Net Flux of Carbon from Deforestation and Degradation in South and Southeast Asia.- 8. Economic Reasons for Forest Land-Use Change: Relevance to Tropical Deforestation and the Carbon Cycle.- 9. Estimating CO2 Flux from Tropical Forests.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.