All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores what earth scientists are learning about the impact of large-scale environmental changes on ancient life - and how these findings may help us resolve several environmental controversies. This book is of interest to professionals in the earth sciences and the environmental community, as well as concerned policymakers.
- Author BiographyPanel on Effects of Past Global Change on Life, National Research Council
- Author(s)Commission on Geosciences,Division on Earth and Life Studies,Environment and Resources,National Research Council,Panel on Effects of Past Global Change on Life
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.