CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionProvides synthesis of research in the theory and practice of efficiency measurement in health and healthcare.
- Author BiographyBruce Hollingsworth is Associate Professor at the Centre for Health Economics at Monash University, Melbourne. Stuart J. Peacock is Senior Scientist and Director of the Centre for Health Economics in Cancer at the British Columbia Cancer Agency and the University of British Columbia, Vancouver.
- Author(s)Bruce Hollingsworth,Stuart J. Peacock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Health Economics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables, 56 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.