All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lisa Dale Miller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Start From Where You Are 2. Know the Conditioned Mind 3. The Conditioned Mind and Mental Health Disorders 4. Know the Unconditioned Mind 5. Know the Fully Awakened Heart 6. Knowing Spontaneous Awakened Presence 7. Loving Life Just as It Is 8. Nirvana as Skillful Action and Transformation 9. Genuine Mental Health: Offering up the Illusion of Self. Glossary of Pali, Sanskrit, and Tibetan Terms.
- Author BiographyLisa Dale Miller, LMFT, LPCC, SEP, is a private practice psychotherapist in Los Gatos, California. She specializes in mindfulness psychotherapy and Buddhist psychology and is a certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner. Lisa trains clinicians in the application of mindfulness interventions and practical Buddhist psychology and is trained in Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP), Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR). Lisa has been a dedicated yogic and Buddhist meditation practitioner for almost four decades. For more information on the material presented in this book please visit: www.awakenedpresence.com. More information on Lisa's private practice can be found at: www.lisadalemiller.com.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.