Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.96Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £156.69
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.94
- £9.57Trending at £12.84
- £9.45Trending at £10.19
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe author describes the problems of food supply for a rapidly growing population, reviews the effects of water and land shortage, and considers the impact of globalization on Egypt's attempt to industrialize.
- Author BiographyFouad N. Ibrahim is Professor of Social Geography at the University of Bayreuth. Barbara Ibrahim has researched and written extensively on social and economic issues as they relate to the geography of Africa in general and Egypt in particular. She has taught geography at a number of institutions in Germany.
- Author(s)Fouad N. Ibrahim
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication26/09/2003
- Series TitleInternational Library of Human Geography
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.