All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Feeney is best known for his landmark documentary films and still photography that have chronicled much of Egypt's life and many of its greater and lesser events over the decades. This work accompanies the author's own photographs and little known facts about the spices, herbs, fruits, and vegetables used.
- Author BiographyJOHN FEENEY is the author of Photographing Egypt: Forty Years behind the Lens (AUC Press, 2005). He lives in New Zealand and visits Egypt frequently.
- Author(s)John Feeney
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note35 colour illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.