CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.12
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £6.33Trending at £7.76
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 book traces the changing interpretation of troubadour and trouvere music.
- Author BiographyJohn Haines holds a Canada Research Chair at the University of Toronto, where he teaches at the faculty of Music and the Centre for Medieval Studies. His primary area of research is thirteenth-century monophony and its reception, and he has published related articles in Revue d'Histoire du Theatre, Early Music History and other journals.
- Author(s)John Haines
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusical Performance and Reception
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 tables 53 music examples
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.