All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe author's inspirational stories demonstrate how to implement the Eight Habits in your own life, and provide strategies for applying each habit in your classroom and school.
- Author BiographyClifton Taulbert, president and founder of The Building Community Institute, is the author of the internationally acclaimed, Eight Habits of the Heart (Corwin Press 2006), the awarding winning Once Upon a Time When We Were Colored (Penguin 1995), and the Pulitzer-nominated The Last Train North (Penguin 1995). He serves as a guest professor at Harvard University's Principals Center, Boston University's Center for Ethics, United States Air Force Academy, and the American International Schools Conference. An adjunct professor at the Federal Executive Institute, Taulbert is also a board member of the National Character Education Partnership and is on the Board of Trustees for Tulsa University. He is recognized internationally as a thought leader on the critical issue of community as a valuable asset for this century.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date17/11/2009
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byClifton L. Taulbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.