All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith step-by-step instructions and an accompanying DVD, the 8 movements in this book have been designed to increase physical strength and flexibility, and provide preventative and curative effects for muscle and joint pain. This is the third volume in Professor Zhang Guangde's Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong Sequences.
- Author BiographyProfessor Zhang Guangde is one of the best known Masters of Chinese Martial Arts. He has practiced martial arts for sixty years and taught internationally for thirty years. He has written more than thirty books and numerous articles in China. In 2005, he helped establish the International Institute of Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong in Biarritz, France. Today over four million people practise the Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong system.
- Author(s)Professor Zhang Guangde
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/12/2014
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleDao Yin Yang Shen Gong
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note62 black and white images
- Weight177 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.