Eighteenth-Century British Premiers: Walpole to the Younger Pitt by D. Leonard (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.14Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing his earlier surveys of 19th and 20th Century British Prime Ministers, Dick Leonard turns his attention to their 18th Century predecessors, including such major figures as Robert Walpole, the Elder Pitt (Lord Chatham), Lord North and the Younger Pitt.
- Author BiographyDick Leonard is an historian, journalist and author and a former Labour MP. For many years he was Assistant Editor of The Economist, and headed their office in Brussels, where he was later also correspondent of The Observer. He also worked for the BBC, and contributed regularly to leading newspapers across the world. His publications include The Economist Guide to the European Union, Elections in Britain, A Century of Premiers: Salisbury to Blair; Nineteenth Century British Premiers: Pitt to Rosebery and Eighteenth Century British Premiers: Walpole to the Younger Pitt.
- Author(s)D. Leonard
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVII, 165 p.
- Weight279 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.