All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a history of the Citroen presence in the UK from 1923 to 2003-the cars produced, and the history of the Citroen factory at Slough.
- Author(s)John Reynolds
- PublisherDalton Watson Fine Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLoughborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDalton Watson Fine Books
- Content Note216 b&w and 170 colour photographs, tables
- Height330 mm
- Edition StatementStandard ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.