All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIrish-born designer Eileen Gray is widely known today as a pioneer of both Art Deco and Modernism. In a career spanning nearly 80 years she produced innovative designs for furniture, lighting, carpets, interiors and architecture. This book deals with his life and work.
- Author BiographyPeter Adam is a filmmaker and writer who was a friend of Eileen Gray for over 15 years. His previous publications include Eileen Gray: Her Life and Work: The Biography (2009), Outlines: David Hockney (1997), and Art of the Third Reich (1992). Andrew Lambirth has written extensively on 20th-century British art, and his books include Roger Hilton, Kitaj, L.S. Lowry: Conversation Pieces, John Hoyland, John Armstrong, Rose Hilton: Something to Keep the Balance and Margaret Mellis.
- Author(s)Mr. Andrew Lambirth,Peter Adam
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 60 colour and 10 b&w illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width228 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £92.09
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.