Einstein, Bohr and the Quantum Dilemma: From Quantum Theory to Quantum Information by Andrew Whitaker (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £38.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 19 Oct
- £19.70Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating account of the development of quantum theory and emergence of quantum information theory.
- Author BiographyAndrew Whitaker is Professor of Physics at Queen's University Belfast. His main interests are the foundations of Quantum Theory and also the history and philosophy of Quantum Theory.
- Author(s)Andrew Whitaker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus.
- Weight960 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.24Trending at £9.89
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £13.99
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.