All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
- £12.27Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionMarvellous maths poems from the best-selling author and illustrator of such classics as WE ANIMALS WOULD LIKE A WORD and POINTS OF VIEW WITH PROFESSOR PEEKABOO.
- Author BiographyJOHN AGARD was born in Guyana and emigrated to Britain in 1977. His poetry includes WE ANIMALS WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH YOU, POINTS OF VIEW WITH PROFESSOR PEEKABOO, LAUGHTER IS AN EGG, and COME BACK TO ME MY BOOMERANG. He lives in Sussex and is married to Grace Nichols, herself a respected Caribbean poet. SATOSHI KITAMURA was born and brought up in Japan but has lived and worked in London since 1979. He has written and illustrated many acclaimed children's books. EINSTEIN ... is his third collaboration with John Agard following WE ANIMALS WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH YOU and POINTS OF VIEW WITH MR PEEKABO.
- Author(s)John Agard
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date27/11/2009
- Content NoteB/w throughout
- Weight135 g
- Width155 mm
- Height5 mm
- Spine234 mm
- Illustrator(s)Satoshi Kitamura
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Reading AgeFrom 8 To 12
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.