Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £49.98Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by lozzy-loz
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLavishly illustrated, fascinating and accessible introduction to Einstein's relativity for general readers, school students and undergraduates.
- Author BiographyTony Hey is Vice President of Microsoft Research and has published over 150 research papers on particle physics, computer science and multi-disciplinary eScience. He is the co-author, with Ian Aitchison, of the graduate textbook Gauge Theories in Particle Physics (4th edition) and co-editor of Richard Feynman's Lectures on Computation. He is also co-author of popular science books on quantum mechanics and relativity, The New Quantum Universe and Einstein's Mirror. Most recently, he co-edited The Fourth Paradigm, a book about eScience and the new era of data-intensive science.
- Author(s)Patrick Walters,Tony Hey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1997
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note335 b/w illus. 94 colour illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.08
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.