All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £18.41
- £14.56Trending at £20.00
- £11.94Trending at £19.98
- £10.58Trending at £12.81
- £15.43Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1957-1961, Eisenhower and Macmillan restored the special relationship between the United States and Great Britain after the Suex Crisis threatened to divide these longime allies. In this study, Geelhoed and Edmonds explore the most important diplomatic partnership of the 1950's.
- Author BiographyE. BRUCE GEELHOED is Director of the Center for Middletown Studies and Professor of History at Ball State University. He is the author of Charles E. Wilson and Controversy at the Pentagon, 1953 to 1957 (1979) among other works. His academic specialties are the Eisenhower Presidency and National Defence Policy. ANTHONY O. EDMONDS is Professor of History at Ball State University. He is the author of Joe Louis, The War in Vietnam, and, with E. Bruce Geelhoed, Ball State University: An Interpretive History. He has also won five major teaching awards at Ball State.
- Author(s)Anthony O. Edmonds,E. Bruce Geelhoed
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/12/2002
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.