CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionIn this insightful analysis, author Valerie Adams examines how President Dwight Eisenhower succeeded at formulating a cohesive, strong, and financially sound national security strategy through the utilization of civilian advisors, cutting-edge science and technology, and exemplary leadership.
- Author BiographyValerie L. Adams is assistant professor of history at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Author(s)Valerie L. Adams
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/07/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width179 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.