All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a mathematically rigorous treatment written at a simple technical level in order that structural engineers concerned directly with structural analysis of elastic beam problems will quickly learn the essentials and be equipped to apply elastic beam calculations in their work.
- Author BiographyDr. Jih-Jiang Chyu, P.E., Fellow ASCE, Member NYAS, holding MS and Eng. Sc. D. Degrees in Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics from Columbia University, is a registered professional engineer with four decades of professional experience in both consulting engineering encompassing design and research of bridges, buildings, and special structures in addition to teaching engineering and mathematics. Dr. Chyu has been an active participant of ASCE programs over the course of his career.
- Author(s)Jih-Jiang Chyu
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Notefigures
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.