All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first-and the only authorized-biography of Elbert Parr Tuttle (1897-1996), the judge who led the federal court with jurisdiction over most of the Deep South through the most tumultuous years of the civil rights revolution.
- Author BiographyAnne Emanuel is a professor of law at Georgia State University, USA. She clerked for Judge Tuttle during his tenure on the Fifth Circuit. In addition, Emanuel has practiced in a private law firm and clerked for Chief Justice Harold Hill of the Georgia Supreme Court, USA.
- Author(s)Anne Emanuel
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleStudies in Legal History of the South
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note49 black & white photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.