All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about indigenous peoples and their traditional and contemporary ways of living.
- Author BiographyPeter McConchie is an internationally renowned professional photographer who has spent much of his working life travelling the world. Since returning to his native Australia in 1997 he has devoted himself to working within indigenous culture and the environment. His previous books include Yolngu Mali: Aboriginal Spirit and Australia - Beyond Any Price.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date07/12/2015
- Content Note29 colour illus. 1 map
- Weight620 g
- Width230 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs byPeter McConchie,Lowitja O'Donoghue
- Foreword byMandawuy Yunupingu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.