All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of Liz Dunn, a woman who has spent her whole life alone and lonely. One day she receives an urgent phone call asking her to visit a young man in hospital. All at once, the loneliness that has come to define her is ripped away by this funny, smart, handsome young stranger, Jeremy, her son. This is a tale of loneliness and hope.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS COUPLAND first came to prominence as the author of Generation X (1995). He followed that with a sequence of ever-more daring and inventive novels, including Life After God, Girlfriend in a Coma and, most recently, Hey Nostradamus! He lives in Vancouver.
- Author(s)Douglas Coupland
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/09/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/02/2006
- Content NoteReinforced binding Reinforced binding
- Weight412 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Format DetailsReinforced binding,Reinforced binding
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.40Trending at £51.75
- £4.45Trending at £4.65
- £4.94Trending at £6.95
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £4.90Trending at £6.77
- £4.58Trending at £4.61
- £5.95Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.