All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the hugely acclaimed bestseller Hey Nostradamus! comes a major new novel from Douglas Coupland: the wonderfully warm, funny, life-affirming story of Liz Dunn, a woman who has spent her whole life alone and lonely - until now... This is a brilliant work of commercial literary fiction from an author who just gets better and better.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS COUPLAND first came to prominence as the author of Generation X (1995). He followed that with a sequence of ever-more daring and inventive novels, including Life After God, Girlfriend in a Coma and Hey Nostradamus! He lives in Vancouver.
- Author(s)Douglas Coupland
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication23/05/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight187 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.32
- £4.00Trending at £4.74
- £2.57Trending at £2.78
- £5.47Trending at £5.57
- £7.80Trending at £8.13
- £5.36Trending at £6.82
- £3.43Trending at £4.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.