All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionNineteen biographical sketches bring to life the topics, and 15 primary documents, including songs, letters, and poems provide a close-up glimpse of how the people of the time saw their own world. Genealogical tables, maps, chronology, and a timeline provide useful and information quickly.
- Author BiographyFFIONA SWABEY is an independent scholar, reviewer, and broadcaster. A former teacher, she holds degrees in Modern History and Political Science, and Women's History, Gender and Society, and she is the author of Alice de Bryene: Life in a Widow's Household in the Later Middle Ages (1999). She has a diploma from the C. G. Jung Institut in Zurich and is a Jungian Analyst and Psychotherapist.
- Author(s)Ffiona Swabey
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleThe Greenwood Guides to Historic Events of the Medieval World
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.