Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £115.21Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £40.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by yesteryearbooks
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £11.94Trending at £20.00
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £10.58Trending at £12.92
About this product
- DescriptionEleanor's patrilineal descent, from a lineage already prestigious enough to have produced an empress in the eleventh century, gave her the lordship of Aquitaine. In this collection, essays provide a context for Eleanor's life and further an evolving understanding of Eleanor's multifaceted career.
- Author BiographyBonnie Wheeler teaches at Southern Methodist University, USA where she directs the Medieval Studies Program. She has edited and co-edited fourteen books, among them Listening to Heloise and Heloise and the Paraclete (forthcoming). She was founding editor of the journal Arthuriana and is series editor for two Palgrave Macmillan book series, The New Middle Ages and Arthurian and Courtly Cultures.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleThe New Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXIX, 506 p.
- Weight833 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byBonnie Wheeler,John Carmi Parsons
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.