Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the meaning of elections in authoritarian Egypt.
- Author BiographyLisa Blaydes is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Stanford University. Her work has appeared previously in International Organization, the Middle East Journal, World Politics and other journals. The dissertation on which this book is based received the 2009 Gabriel Almond Award for best dissertation in the field of comparative politics from the American Political Science Association. Blaydes received her Ph.D. in political science from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2008. From 2008 to 2010 she was an Academy Scholar at the Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies.
- Author(s)Lisa Blaydes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.