Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhy hasn't the United States reformed The Electoral College system? This book brings together essays that examine various aspects of this crucial debate, including the reasons for reform, the issues surrounding a constitutional amendment, and the effect of the Electoral College on political campaigns.
- Author BiographyGary Bugh is Associate Professor and Chair of the Political Science Department at Texas A&M University-Texarkana, where he teaches American Political Theory, Constitutional Law, Federalism, Intergovernmental Politics, the Presidency, and Political Parties.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 5 graphs/charts
- Weight716 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGary Bugh
- Series Edited byProfessor David Schultz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.