All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor farmers and ranchers, fencing is as much about keeping predators out as it is about keeping livestock in. In this book, the author explains how electric fencing works, the various systems one can build, how to install and maintain the three kinds of electric fences and what not to do with electric fencing.
- Author(s)Ann Larkin Hansen
- PublisherStorey Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNorth Adams
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing LLC
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.66
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.