CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- Author(s)H. Roger Grant
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleRailroads Past & Present
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note68 b&w illus.
- Weight649 g
- Width4522 mm
- Height6452 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byNorm Carlson
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Norman Carlson Preface Acknowledgements 1. Enthusiasm 2. Interurbans in Daily Life 3. Saying Goodbye Notes Index
- Author BiographyH. Roger Grant is Kathryn and Calhoun Lemon Professor of History at Clemson University. He is author of more than 30 books, including Railroaders without Borders: A History of the Railroad Development Corporation (IUP, 2015), The Louisville, Cincinnati & Charleston Rail Road: Dreams of Linking North and South (IUP, 2014), and Railroads and the American People (IUP, 2012).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.