All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition explores most of the widely-used modern types of motor and drive, including conventional and brushless d.c., induction motors (mains and inverter-fed), stepping motors, synchronous motors (mains and converter-fed) and reluctance motors.
- Author(s)Austin Hughes
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication23/11/1993
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Out-of-print date21/11/2009
- Content Note19ill.
- Weight400 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- rolewi_007 Jun, 2016by
Looking back, this book electric motors, as nether been dispatched to me, I have not received it,payed about 15 quid.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £50.00Trending at £75.99
- £17.02Trending at £27.39
- £11.75Trending at £16.92
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £9.77Trending at £10.33
- £7.67Trending at £8.50
- £7.57Trending at £10.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.