All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a history of reliability indices, guidelines for using the IEEE 2.5 Beta methodology, a treatment of storm hardening, and a section on overhead to underground conversion. This book contains a chapter on aging infrastructure, with a discussion on how to effectively manage equipment when it nears the end of its useful life.
- Author BiographyVice President, Quanta Technology, Cary, NC, USA Quanta Technology, Cary, North Carolina, USA
- Author(s)Richard E. Brown
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication25/08/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Engineering Willis
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note180 black & white illustrations, 63 black & white tables
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Series Edited byH. Lee Willis
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.