CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £25.99Trending at £32.63
- £17.00Trending at £20.47
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £49.55Trending at £63.13
- £4.90Trending at £5.10
- £25.14Trending at £40.08
- £23.55Trending at £27.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about electric energy: its generation, its transmission from the point of generation to where it is required, and its transformation into required forms. This text is designed to be used in a one-semester course in electric energy con- version at the second-year level of the Bachelor of Engineering course.
- Author(s)Olle I. Elgerd,Patrick D. Van der Puije
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 449 p.
- Weight712 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.