CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the essentials of interconnected electric power systems in very basic, practical terms, giving a comprehensible overview of the terminology, electrical concepts, design considerations, construction practices, operational aspects, and industry standards for nontechnical professionals having an interest in the power industry.
- Author BiographySteven W. Blume is President and CEO of Applied Professional Training, Inc., a world-class technical training company servicing both the electric power and telecommunications industries. He has a master's degree specializing in electric power systems and a bachelor's degree specializing in telecommunications. He holds many professional certificates and memberships, and is highly recognized in both the electric power and telecommunications industries. He has taught courses on electric power systems at many Power Engineering Society meetings, and teaches 400-500 students this course every year.
- Author(s)Steven W. Blume
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.