Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides operational theory and design guidance for engineers and technicians working to design and develop efficient electric vehicle (EV) power sources. This book offers details on failure mode analysis of VRLA, NiMH battery systems, the fast-charging of electric vehicle battery systems based on Pb-acid, NiMH, Li-ion technologies, and more.
- Author BiographySandeep Dhameja has experience in high-speed and broadband, xDSL and VOIP, wireless data network infrastructure design, data network security and network intrusion detection of large area networks and e-Business solutions. He was formerly Senior Consultant at Center of Technology Enablement, Ernst & Young LLP,Chicago. He also participated in the electric vehicle development and production program at Chrysler.
- Author(s)Sandeep Dhameja
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/01/2000
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight460 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.