Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.29
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.83
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £43.98
- £27.56Trending at £29.81
- £22.60Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the use of software tools to support the integration of large-scale renewable electricity generation plants and electric-powered cars, including variable power supply, and techniques for prediction of electricity supply, demand, and prices.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 Tables, black and white; XI, 325 p. 202 illus., 134 illus. in color.
- Weight672 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJoao A. Pecas Lopes,Rodrigo Garcia-Valle
- Edition Statement2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.