All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with some historic background on electric and hybrid vehicles, the author describes the system components, the laws of physics governing vehicle motion, the mathematical relationships within and between the components, energy sources, and designing components to meet the complete vehicle specifications.
- Author BiographyIqbal Husain is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Akron in Ohio. He received his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Texas A&M University. Dr. Husain is the founder of the Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Program at the University of Akron, which encompasses graduate and undergraduate courses, research on electric drives for electric and hybrid vehicles, and collegiate-level competitions on alternative vehicles. An IEEE Fellow, he is the recipient of the National Science Foundation CAREER award, the IEEE-IAS Outstanding Young Member award, the IEEE Third Millennium Medal, the College of Engineering Outstanding Researcher Award, and the Society of Automotive Engineers Vincent Bendix Automotive Electronics Engineering Award.
- Author(s)Iqbal Husain
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note285 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.