Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £25.99Trending at £32.46
- £16.99Trending at £17.29
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £49.55Trending at £63.00
- £4.90Trending at £5.07
- £28.04Trending at £40.00
- £37.19Trending at £38.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the state of the art in electrical engineering and intelligent systems, offering research articles by researchers who participated in the Electrical Engineering and Intelligent Systems conference at the 2011 World Congress on Engineering.
- Author BiographyDr. Ao is an professor at the University of Hong Kong.Dr. Gelman is a professor at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Computing School of Engineering, Cranfield University.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number130
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note76 Tables, black and white; XVI, 420 p.
- Weight812 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLen Gelman,Sio-Iong Ao
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.