All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- DescriptionCovers theory and practice for trainees who want to understand not only how, but why electrical installations are designed, installed and tested in particular ways.
- Author BiographyBrian Scaddan is a consultant and an Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has over 35 years' experience in Further Education, and is now Director of Brian Scaddan Associates, Engineering Training Consultants. He is a leading author of books on electrical installation, inspection and testing, including IEE Wiring Regulations: Explained and Illustrated and Electrical Installation Work. Brian also runs PAT training courses for the City & Guilds 2377 exam.
- Author(s)Brian Scaddan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/08/2005
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Out-of-print date01/08/2011
- Content NoteApprox. 250 illustrations
- Weight903 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- wbrbri.aeqc8spp...08 Sep, 2016by
A good read.
Well worth reading.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- whittchips40009 Dec, 2013by
Excellent but lack practical color images of installation
Still not used the book but would like to recommend that all the series are a great source of technical knowledge in terms of the mathematical setup to electrical field which I feel is a great book.