All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.56
- £17.02Trending at £17.19
- £14.29Trending at £14.43
- £16.95Trending at £17.19
- £10.06Trending at £12.48
- £8.15Trending at £9.07
- £11.75Trending at £17.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe last ten years have seen a relentless drive to reduce the cost of motors and generators. Responding to this need, this revised and updated edition covers all aspects in the design, deterioration, testing, and repair of the electrical insulation used in all motors and generators greater than fractional horsepower size.
- Author BiographyGREG C. STONE, PhD, is an electrical engineer working at Iris Power L.P. in Toronto, Canada (a company he helped to form). Prior to that, he worked for the Research Division of Ontario Hydro, which at that time was the largest electric power utility in North America. IAN CULBERT currently works as a rotating machine engineer at Iris Power L.P. in Toronto, Canada. Prior to that, he was a specialist at Ontario Hydro (now Ontario Power Generation Inc.) where he provided technical support to power station project engineering, operations and maintenance staff on the design, specification, maintenance, and repair of all types of motors and standby generators. Prior to that, he was a motor designer. EDWARD A. BOULTER, Lt. Commander (Ret.), USN Reserves, is now a consulting engineer. Previously he spent nearly forty years working as project/senior engineer and technical team leader designing machine insulation systems at General Electric. HUSSEIN DHIRANI was a senior generator design engineer at Ontario Power Generation.
- Author(s)Edward A. Boulter,Greg C. Stone,Hussein Dhirani,Ian Culbert
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1076 g
- Width167 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.