CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.45
- £23.32Trending at £24.37
- £12.91Trending at £13.72
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.18Trending at £17.11
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing principles from a variety of disciplines, this volume provides an overview of electrical machines and drives. Special attention is given to the necessary formulae to calculate machines and drives, as well as simplifications.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1961, Prof. Gerling got his diploma and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the Technical University of Aachen, Germany in 1986 and 1992, respectively. From 1986 to 1999 he was with Philips Research Laboratories in Aachen, Germany as Research Scientist and later as Senior Scientist. In 1999 Dr. Gerling joined Robert Bosch GmbH in Buhl, Germany as Director. Since 2001 he is Full Professor and Head of the Institute of Electrical Drives at the University of Federal Defense Munich, Germany.
- Author(s)Dieter Gerling
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleMathematical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note128 black & white illustrations, 182 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight889 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.