All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £8.15Trending at £9.01
- £11.75Trending at £17.05
- £9.77Trending at £11.98
- £7.67Trending at £8.48
- £7.57Trending at £11.03
- £14.15Trending at £17.96
- £46.62Trending at £56.89
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces electrical principles and technology through examples rather than theory. This book includes chapters on semiconductor diodes and transistors as well as sections on batteries, fuel cells and alternative and renewable energies, relative and absolute voltages, self and mutual inductance, and virtual test and measuring instruments.
- Author BiographyJohn Bird, the author of over 100 textbooks on engineering and mathematical subjects, is the former Head of Applied Electronics in the Faculty of Technology at Highbury College, Portsmouth, U.K. More recently, he has combined freelance lecturing at Portsmouth University, with technical writing and Chief Examiner responsibilities for City and Guilds Telecommunication Principles and Mathematics, and examining for the International Baccalaureate Organisation. John Bird is currently a Senior Training Provider at the Royal Naval School of Marine Engineering in the Defence College of Marine and Air Engineering at H.M.S. Sultan, Gosport, Hampshire, U.K. The school, which serves the Royal Navy, is one of Europe's largest engineering training establishments.
- Author(s)John Bird
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Out-of-print date22/04/2010
- Content NoteApprox. 490 illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.