All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLimited text with an emphasis on graphics (calculations, conversion tables, reference charts and tables) that will provide solid solutions for on-the-job or in the office questions and problems.
- Author BiographyGary Tuck and David Tuck are a father and son team who have devoted their lives to the electrical trade. Both men are master electricians and operate a family-owned business in Fort Fairfield, Maine. Over the years, the Tuck team has done residential, light commercial, commercial, and industrial work. Their services have been in such high demand that they have traveled hundreds of miles to take on large projects. They are known for responding to the most basic requests from area homeowners. Having been in business for decades, the Tuck name is known to nearly everyone in their community. Their well rounded and deep routed experience brings this book to life with years and years of hard earned, hands on knowledge.
- Author(s)David Tuck,Gary Tuck,Roger D. Woodson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication14/02/2003
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleInstant Answer Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note350 illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width127 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine27 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.