Consider these sponsored items
- £7.13Was:£7.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series encourages science inquiry with an interactive, investigative, and visual approach to a wide range of core curriculum topics. The format allows students to use scientific processes such as prediction, hypothesis, and inference in answering a series of questions on important topics throughout the book.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead and Learn: How Does My Home Work?
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £38.60Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.