All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe depend on electricity in nearly every facet of our daily lives. But what exactly is electricity, how do we generate it, and how can we use it? This book explores the phenomenon that keeps the modern world up and running.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies. Richard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Essential Physical Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £8.98
- £4.77Trending at £4.83
- £4.44Trending at £4.72
- £7.70Trending at £8.41
- £5.49Trending at £5.86
- £16.16Trending at £16.79
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.